REPORTS TO: Beverage Manager (F&B Supervisor will manage in absence of the Beverage Manager)
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. Previous TIPS certification preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Two (2) years of previous Bartending experience preferred.
SCHEDULE REQUIREMENTS: Able to work flexible schedule due to the needs of business, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Serves guest in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Operates P.O.S. System and makes accurate cash and financial transactions.
- Prepares all settlement paperwork in a consistent and organized manner.
- Accurately records all F&B revenues and corresponding receipts of money, credit cards, complimentaries and coupon settlements.
- Restocks all items and products in area as needed.
- Prepares inventory of area and orders necessary stock.
- Accountable for maintaining all established par levels.
- Monitors alcohol consumption by guest, adhering strictly to Saratoga Casino Hotel policy and New York State Law.
- Ensures that work area is clean and sanitary in accordance with Health Department Codes.
- Relays all guest compliments and complaints to F&B Mangers and/or Supervisors.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Promotes outstanding relations with all guests and peers.
- Able to lift and carry 30 lbs. occasionally.
- Able to stand and walk for 6-8 hours.
Why Saratoga Casino Hotel?
· Competitive wages and benefits (Health, Dental, and Vision)
· Long term opportunities for growth and advancement
· A robust employee recognition program with an annual awards dinner
· Discounts here and at other local retail stores and service providers
· Team Member celebrations for holidays and other special events
· 401(k) and Roth IRA plans with immediate vesting and employer match up to 4%
· Hands for Hope- voluntary program for Team Members to dedicate their time to help uplift causes and organizations that have a positive impact on our community