REPORTS TO: Landscape Supervisor
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
EXPERIENCE: Gardening experience preferred, but will train. Good verbal communication skills. Valid driver’s license required.
- Know how/learn to identify and care for plants grown at Saratoga Casino Hotel.
- Responsible for watering and maintenance of gardens.
- Pruning, digging and planting material using proper procedures.
- Complete all tasks independently, without direct supervision.
- Able to work as part of a team and follow directions.
- Performs all duties as assigned.
- Promotes outstanding customer relations.
- Must be able to lift and carry 40lbs repeatedly.
- Must be able to stand/walk/kneel for up to 6-8 hours.
- Must be able to work in extremes of weather. Able to remain extremely flexible in an environment of constant change.
- This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
Why Saratoga Casino Hotel?
· Competitive wages and benefits (Health, Dental, and Vision)
· Long term opportunities for growth and advancement
· A robust employee recognition program with an annual awards dinner
· Discounts here and at other local retail stores and service providers
· Team Member celebrations for holidays and other special events
· 401(k) and Roth IRA plans with immediate vesting and employer match up to 4%
· Hands for Hope- voluntary program for Team Members to dedicate their time to help uplift causes and organizations that have a positive impact on our community