Record Setting Weekend for Racing at Saratoga Casino Hotel

Record Setting Weekend for Racing at Saratoga Casino Hotel

SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY (May 6, 2024) – Two records were set at Saratoga Casino Hotel over the weekend. On Saturday, a record payout of $55,863.10 was distributed to one lucky winner who purchased a 20-cent ticket on Saratoga’s Jackpot Super High Five. The wager entails picking the top five finishers in the exact order on the last race of the Saratoga live racing card. The jackpot portion, which is 40 percent of the pool, is distributed only if there is one single unique winning ticket in the pool. The other 60 percent is distributed daily to all the winning tickets.

Saratoga Casino also set a single day live racing all-source handle record of $714,982 on Sunday, surpassing the old record of $671,221 set on May 1, 2023.

About Saratoga Casino Hotel:
Saratoga Casino Hotel, located on Crescent Avenue in Saratoga Springs, NY, features slot machines, electronic table games, a luxury hotel, Vapor, Morton’s® The Steakhouse, a casual dining restaurant, full-service bars, deli and a variety of guest services. Simulcast wagering is available and live harness racing runs February through mid-December. For more information, please visit or call 800-727-2990. Must be 18 years of age or older to play video gaming machines or wager on horses. Please play responsibly.

Saratoga Casino Hotel | Saratoga Springs, New York

Back to all