We’ve Missed You!
We have missed our Saratoga Casino Hotel friends and are excited to welcome you back!
Our priority is reopening our property in a manner that puts health and safety at the core of our operations, while still delivering the enjoyable and entertaining experience you have come to expect. Although safety and cleanliness have always been a top priority at Saratoga Casino Hotel, we have raised our standards to a new level so you can come back and play with confidence.
How We’re Taking Care of You
- Heightened cleaning, sanitation and hygiene protocols have been introduced throughout the property, including the installation of MERV-13 air filters.
- Social distancing guidelines will be enforced through the use of floor guides and plexiglass barriers at guest service locations.
- In-service slot machines will be spaced 6 feet apart. Any machine not available for play will be placed out-of-service and the chair will be removed to assist with social distancing.
- Use of personal protective equipment including masks for both team members and guests will be required while on property. Masks may only be removed when dining in designated locations.
- Reminders will be placed throughout the property for our guests and team members regarding all our new policies and procedures to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Ensuring Safety and Capacity Limitations
Along with new policies and procedures, there will be other changes you should except while visiting. These changes are to ensure the safety of our guests as well as to help maintain and control our required limited capacity restrictions.
- Guests and team members will be screened upon entry with a non-invasive temperature scan.
- Food & Beverage coupons will be temporarily suspended due to capacity limitations and limited dining hours. Lucky Joe’s will be open Monday-Thursday noon-8pm and Friday-Sunday noon -10pm with a limited menu.
- Free Play offers will be limited due to capacity restrictions.
Some amenities such as cocktail service, self-service beverage stations, Mane Bar, Garden Buffet and Vapor will remain closed at this time. The reopening of these amenities will be reevaluated as restrictions are lifted. In addition to exciting gaming, here’s what you can currently enjoy while on property.
- Casino hours: 8am-10pm
- The Hotel – Our Four Diamond hotel is open along with the pool
- Lucky Joe’s – Monday-Thursday noon-8pm and Friday-Sunday noon -10pm
- Diamond Jim’s – Open daily 10am-10pm with a limited menu
- Morton’s The Steakhouse – Award-winning dining open Wednesday-Sunday 5pm-9pm
- Perks Cafe – Located in the hotel lobby. Open Saturday & Sunday 7am-2pm with a limited menu
- Jackpot Deli – $5 Meal Deals and $2 PBRs with simulcast wagering and self-service betting machines
- Lottery Claim Center – Guests with winning NY Lottery tickets over $600 need to schedule an appointment by calling the Cage at 518-584-2110 x 5606 or by going online to https://nylottery.ny.gov. Appointments will be available Mon-Sat 10am-9:30pm and Sunday noon-9:30pm. Tickets under $600 do not need an appointment.
We are pleased that our reopening has been a success, but we also recognize that some of the changes have been difficult on many of our guests. As we continue to adapt to our “new normal” we are making daily adjustments to improve our overall customer experience. We appreciate your patience during this time and we thank you for adhering to our new policies for the safety of our guests and team members.
Still have questions? Check out our reopening FAQs