Our priority is the health and safety of our guests and team members, yet we remain committed to delivering an enjoyable and entertaining experience every time you visit. Although safety and cleanliness have always been a top priority at Saratoga Casino Hotel, we have raised our standards to a new level so you can come back and play with confidence.
How We’re Taking Care of You
- Heightened cleaning, sanitation and hygiene protocols have been introduced throughout the property, including the installation of MERV-13 air filters.
- Social distancing guidelines are enforced through the use of floor guides and plexiglass barriers at guest service locations.
- In-service slot machines are spaced 6 feet apart or separated with plexiglass. Any machine not available for play is placed out-of-service and the chair has been removed to assist with social distancing.
- Masks are optional for fully vaccinated guests.
- Reminders are placed throughout the property for our guests and team members regarding all our policies and procedures to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- Guests and team members will be screened upon entry with a non-invasive temperature scan.
Some amenities such as cocktail service, self-service beverage stations, Mane Bar, Garden Buffet and Vapor will remain closed at this time. The reopening of these amenities will be reevaluated as restrictions are lifted. In addition to exciting gaming, here’s what you can currently enjoy while on property.
- Casino hours: 9am-5am
- The Hotel – Our Four Diamond hotel is open along with the pool and hot tub
- Lucky Joe’s – Monday-Thursday noon-8pm and Friday-Sunday noon -10pm
- Diamond Jim’s – Open Sunday-Thursday 11am-2am and Friday & Saturday 11am-4am
- Morton’s The Steakhouse – Award-winning dining open Wed, Thurs & Sunday 5pm-9pm; Fri & Sat 5pm-10pm
- Perks Cafe – Located in the hotel lobby. Open Saturday – Monday 7am-2pm with a limited menu
- Lottery Claim Center – Guests with winning NY Lottery tickets over $600 need to schedule an appointment by calling the Cage at 518-584-2110 x 5606 or by going online to https://nylottery.ny.gov. Appointments will be available Mon-Sat 10am-9:30pm and Sunday noon-9:30pm. Tickets under $600 do not need an appointment.
We appreciate your patience during this time and we thank you for adhering to our new policies for the safety of our guests and team members.
Still have questions? Check out our reopening FAQs