REPORTS TO: VGM Supervisor
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Prior money handling experience preferred. Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time without difficulty. Excellent verbal communication skills required.
SCHEDULE REQUIREMENTS: Able to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business. Able to work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Circulates throughout the area assigned, observing players and functioning of machines.
- Assists in minor machine repairs and reporting of machine malfunctions.
- Reports emergencies such as intoxicated, annoying or cheating guests to supervisor immediately.
- Promotes and maintains necessary communications between self, co-workers, supervisors/managers in all departments to ensure controlled operation of VGM floor.
- Responsible to maintain change wallets.
- Make change/exchange currency at customer’s request.
- Responsible to ensure Federal cash reporting requirements are met.
- Responsible for verifying, issuing and documenting jackpot payouts.
- Counts and verifies all exchanges with the cashier department and customers.
- Promotes positive guest relations; displays a courteous and helpful attitude at all times when dealing with the public.
- Provides a clean safe environment for our guests.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. frequently.
- Able to stand and walk 6-8 hours.This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.