SUPERVISES: Lucky Joe’s staff or Garden Buffet staff including Concession Workers, Buffet Host/Hostess, Bus Person, Buffet Cashiers, Buffet Servers in conjunction with Restaurant Manager or F&B Supervisors. In absence of the Beverage Manager, the Bartender, Service Bartender and Cocktail Servers report to the F&B Shift Supervisor and F&B Supervisor.
REPORTS TO: Food and Beverage Supervisor
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent
EXPERIENCE: Two (2) or more years of basic supervisory skills preferred. Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to work evenings (sometimes until 5am), weekends and holidays as needed.
• Assist in open and closing responsibilities of work area.
• Ensure accurate record keeping including balancing cashiering stations at the beginning or end of the shift.
• Responsible to assist in the training of staff.
• Sets floor plans for the day. • Ensures the highest level of customer service according to ensuring standards of quality.
• Adheres to established Food & Beverage policies and procedures.
• Relays all guest compliments/complaints to the Food & Beverage Director.
• Maintains cleanliness and organization of all front of house as a whole.
• Responsible for direct supervision of employees during shifts.
• Able to fill in and perform other staff’s positions if need be.
• Promotes outstanding customer service.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
• Other: • Able to lift up to 30-50 lbs. occasionally
• Able to stand and walk for up to 6-8 hours