Do you thrive in a fast-paced & exciting environment? Do you have a passion for bringing joy to others? Do you want to be part of a company that not only cares for and uplifts their team members but also the community around them? Then Saratoga Casino Hotel may be the place for you! We offer highly competitive benefits and wages, opportunities for career growth, all in a fun and unique working environment.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent; necessary licenses/training required to be an EMT.
Certifications/Credentials: A current and valid New York State Basic EMT card; certification to operate an automatic defibrillator; a current and valid CPR card.
Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
· Respond to all calls for emergency care at Saratoga Casino Hotel.
· Administer first-aid and provide appropriate treatment.
· Assess nature and extent of injury or illness based on: statements of person involved, examination of patient, and knowledge of emergency medical practice.
· Establish and prioritize medical procedures to follow or need for further assistance.
· If appropriate, request that Security or Surveillance personnel on duty place an ambulance call.
· Treat all patients until they either sign a Patient Care Report or until ambulance or fire personnel arrive to administer a higher level of care.
· Able to lift and carry 50 lbs occasionally. Able to stand and walk 6-8 hours
WHY SARATOGA CASINO HOTEL:
· Competitive wages and benefits (Health, Dental, and Vision)
· Long term opportunities for growth and advancement
· A robust employee recognition program with an annual awards dinner
· Discounts here and at other local retail stores and service providers
· Team Member celebrations for holidays and other special events
· 401(k) and Roth IRA plans with immediate vesting and employer match up to 4%
· Hands for Hope- voluntary program for Team Members to dedicate their time to help uplift causes and organizations that have a positive impact on our community