Do you thrive in a fast-paced & exciting environment? Do you have a passion for bringing joy to others? Do you want to be part of a company that not only cares for and uplifts their team members but also the community around them? Then Saratoga Casino Hotel may be the place for you! We offer highly competitive benefits and wages, opportunities for career growth, all in a fun and unique working environment.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Experience: Previous money handling experience necessary. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Schedule: Able to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business. Must be able to work weekends and holidays as required. This is an overnight position with hours generally between 8:45 PM – 5:15AM.
All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
· Responsible for safeguarding of Company assets during cashiering procedures.
· Responsible to ensure Federal cash reporting requirements are met.
· Responsible for accurate exchange of currency and coin.
· Responsible for accurate disbursement of jackpot payouts and hopper fills.
· Responsible to work all front line window locations, including maintaining self-redemption booths, financial services and lottery terminal.
· Counts and verifies all cash turn-ins to the Main Banker.
· Complies with State regulations and Company internal controls.
· Promotes outstanding customer service.
· Performs all other duties as assigned.
· Able to lift and carry 30 lbs. occasionally.
· Able to stand for up to 6-8 hours.
WHY SARATOGA CASINO HOTEL?
· Competitive wages and benefits (Health, Dental, and Vision)
· Long term opportunities for growth and advancement
· A robust employee recognition program with an annual awards dinner
· Discounts here and at other local retail stores and service providers
· Team Member celebrations for holidays and other special events
· Hands for Hope- voluntary program for Team Members to dedicate their time to help uplift causes and organizations that have a positive impact on our community
· Delicious FREE meals in team dining!